Build Singular native Apps for desktop and mobile devices!
- w3schools: https://www.w3schools.com/js/
What can Singular Apps do?¶
Singular Apps are versatile. Among other things, you can:
- Import to and remove compositions from app instances.
- Read, update, and reset control nodes.
- Read the composition structure.
- Trigger animations of subcompositions.
- Use custom or Singular built-in fill-in forms.
- Access external data sources and data service
- Use the storage object to save content and synchronize content between app instances opened multiple times.